Your kids can earn FREE Scholastic Book Club Items from codes on specially marked Kellog’s products! Here’s how it works:
- Purchase specially marked Kellogg’s products at Walmart (go here for the list of participating products).
- Once you have two or more codes (found on the inside of packages) fill out the form here.
- You will then receive a $5.00 Book coupon via e-mail for every 2 codes entered!
You can earn as many $5.00 Book coupons as possible between now and July 1, 2012! And there are a ton of things Scholastic has under $5.00 every month!
You can make your order either through the flyers your child gets at school or online. Here’s how:
- When you order using the Scholastic Book Club order form choose one item ($5 or less), fill out the form appropriately and write the name of the item on your coupon.Then return the form with the coupon to your child’s teacher!
- If your child doesn’t receive Scholastic Book Club flyers you can order online at the Scholastic Store. Orders under $25 will be charged shipping and handling. Only one $5.00 Book Coupon can be used per transaction. If your teacher accepts online orders and you decide to order online, your teacher will receive one FREE book for each order that will be for classroom use!
*The “$5 Book Coupon” can be used for books or any items sold through Scholastic Book Clubs and Scholastic Store Online, valued at $5.00 or less. See official rules for details.
(thanks Rose Knows Coupons!)