Windows Phone (Microsoft’s SmartPhone) is the perfect phone for those of us who like to save money! It’s the only phone with Microsoft Office, Xbox Live, plus thousands of apps!
Introducing “The Ultimate Windows Phone Saving Pack” (FREE apps available for Windows Phone that will help you on your money-saving journey):
Key Ring Rewards Cards: Never carry plastic or paper loyalty, membership, and library cards again. Simply scan the barcode to add your cards and you’ll instantly receive coupons when they become available.
Amazon: Quickly search, shop, compare prices, read reviews, and make purchases on Amazon.com using a simple, intuitive interface.
Best Buy: Browse the weekly ad, compare product specs, create your tech wish list, find in-store availability and more with the Best Buy app for Windows Phone.
Groupon: Love Groupon but always forget to print your Groupon deals? The Groupon mobile application gives you the ability to purchase, organize, and use deals directly from your phone. Help save trees with the Groupon app for Windows Phone!
Cellfire Mobile Coupons: This app gives you coupons from your favorite brands, letting you save money on every trip to the grocery store. You can easily access deals across multiple grocers and brands – no clipping, no printing, no forgetting.
ShopSavvy: Scan the barcode and deals on the particular item will show up in stores around your location. Compare prices to shop or use competitors’ pricing to get price-matching.
Walgreens: Point. Refill. Pick up. Use the camera on your Windows Phone to snap a picture of your medication and get a refill sent to the store closest to you. You can also browse weekly deals and the store’s catalogue.
eBay: Keep your bid on top with the eBay application and get real-time updates on your favorite deals so you can be a savvy shopper on the go.
Home Depot: With the Home Depot application, you can save time and money by browsing over 100,000 products directly through the application. You’ll also find in-store maps and check inventory.
I don’t know about you, but I would certainly get a TON of use out of these awesome apps, especially the Groupon one (ahem!) as I am TOTALLY guilty of forgetting to print those! But my favorite one has got to be the key ring rewards cards app…can you imagine not having to carry around that HUGE bulk of key cards? Love it! Anyway! Enough rambling…let’s get on with this awesome giveaway!!
One Coupon Katarina Reader will win ALL of the following:
- Windows Phone Samsung Focus
- (1) Month of AT&T Service
- (4) Gift Cards – $50 each to the following stores: Home Depot, eBay, Best Buy and Amazon
- (1) $50 Visa gift card to use with your favorite grocery shopping app (Cellfire Mobile, ShopSavvy, Walgreens)
(1) Answer this question with your first comment below: If you were to win, how would you use your phone to save money? (Name your favorite app or another idea you may have)
(2) Subscribe to Coupon Katarina daily Emails (this is a recap of all of my posts in a 24 hour period…it reaches your email inbox at around 1 pm EST everyday). Then leave a comment telling me so.
(3) “Like” Coupon Katarina on Facebook. Then leave a comment telling me so.
(4) Follow Windows Phone on Twitter. Then leave a comment telling me so.
(5) Follow Coupon Katarina on Twitter. Then leave a comment telling me so.
(6) Subscribe to Coupon Katarina via RSS Feed. Leave a comment telling me so.
This giveaway ends Friday, August 19th at 11 PM (EST) and winner will be announced shortly thereafter on the blog and also contacted via email. You have 48 hours to respond or prize will be forfeited and a new winner chosen.
Comments must be left here on the blog…Facebook Comments do NOT count as valid entry!! If you are viewing this post in a reader, please come to the blog to comment.
***This giveaway is being provided by Windows Phone. All opinions remain my own.