The Kroger fuel program now allows you to receive greater discounts on fuel purchases at Kroger and at participating Shell locations. For each increment of 100 Points redeemed at the pump, 10¢ off per gallon is awarded up to $1 off per gallon.
- 100 Points = 10¢ off per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up
- 200 Points = 20¢ off per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up
- 1,000 Points = $1 off per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up
How do I earn Points?
There are three ways to earn Points in Kroger stores:
1. Spending on Groceries (normal exclusions apply): $100 in Groceries = 100 Points
2. Non-federally funded Prescriptions: 2 Prescriptions = 100 Points
3. Double Gift Card Points (normal exclusions apply): $50 in Gift Cards = 100 Points
How does the process at the Shell pump work?
1. If paying inside, see cashier BEFORE inserting your Kroger Plus Card.
2. BEFORE you insert your payment card, follow the screen prompts to initiate the Kroger discount process.
3. Insert your Kroger Plus Card, or manually enter your alternate ID or your loyalty card number found on the back of your loyalty card or key fob.
4. Select your form of payment and fuel grade.
5. Save up to $1 off per gallon up to a maximum of 35 gallons of fuel per purchase.
How long are the Points good for?
Points earned in a given month are available for use through the end of the following month.
Where is this program running?
For a current list of participating Shell locations in your area click here, visit www.shell.us/grocery, or call 1-888-GO-SHELL (1-888-467-4355) and press “0” to speak with a Shell representative.
For more information, visit Kroger.com.
Leave a Reply