Post sponsored by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Family of Products. All opinions remain my own.
I hope you’re ready for some deals on both Motrin and Tylenol because we have three coupons that will really allow us to grab a couple and save at the same time. Start by clipping (2) $2.00 coupons from your 7/9 Save insert, load a digital and print a coupon for each as well.
Whether you’re dealing with minor aches and pains, need a fever reduced or are dealing with arthritis, both Motrin and Tylenol always comes to mind. It’s time to save before we need them!
Tylenol Extra Strength Caplets with Acetaminophen
- Works to relieve minor aches & pains & reduce fever
- Extra strength caplets provide temporary relief of minor aches & pains & reduce fever
- Each extra strength caplet contains 500 mg of acetaminophen, an effective pain relief ingredient
- Relieves common pain symptoms due to minor arthritis pain, headache, backache & menstrual cramps
- Also works as a fever reducer & relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold
Motrin IB Pain Reliever & Fever Reducer Tablets
- Motrin IB tablets with ibuprofen to reduce fevers & relieve minor aches & pains
- Each Motrin IB tablet contains 200 mg of the NSAID ibuprofen for pain relief you can count on
- Motrin IB tablets provide temporary fever relief as well as pain relief due to the common cold
- Provide relief from minor aches & pains due to arthritis, headache, backache & menstrual cramps
Get your coupons ready and let’s head in to Kroger to grab both Motrin and Tylenol at a great price. The bigger boxes really allows us to have more at such a low price.