Post sponsored by BiC. All opinions remain my own.
We have NEW BiC Disposable Razors on the shelves at Kroger that you’re going to LOVE. Razors are something we always need for both men and women so when I can share a deal, I’m totally in. We have a couple of new Kroger Digital Coupons available to download so start there. These disposable razors are priced between $6.49-11.99 so after coupon you’ll be paying as low as $4.49!
- 4 blade women’s disposable razor individually adjusts to the contours of your skin for a smooth and comfortable shave
- Soleil Escape disposable razors are clinically proven for sensitive skin
- Disposable razors for women with a moisture strip with 100% natural almond oil enhances glide for a smooth shave
- Immerse your senses with the long-lasting aroma of lavender and eucalyptus scented handles
- These BIC razors for women can easily fit in your gym or travel bag
- The ultimate BIC Hybrid 5 Flex men’s razor and 3 refill heads with 5 flexible contour-adjusting blades for an ultra close shave
- Use the precision edging blade to accurately shave under the nose and chin, at sideburns, and in other tricky spots
- Built with a multigrip handle that’s weighted with the balancing sphere for confident control while wet shaving
- Its monodirectional pivoting head has ultra-thin titanium blades and tilts at a full 40° angle to manage every contour and outline
- Ultra fluid glide with a smoothing lubricating strip enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E; kit comes in recyclable packaging
If you have a student away at college, going on a trip or just need some for your shower, now is the time to head to Kroger. I love the scent of the new BiC Soleil Escape. These are clinically proven for sensitive skin. Soleil women’s razors for body also have long-lasting lavender and eucalyptus scented handles that are perfect for creating a scent-sational experience during your shave session.
The BiC Flex 5 is just as amazing and my husband was a huge fan for his face. As we were packing for a trip he said that this was the razor he wanted to pack. You can’t go wrong with these razors.