If you haven’t signed up for P&G Good Everyday Rewards then NOW is the time that you should because we’ve been seeing LOTS of freebies and samples from the brand just by being a member. It’s FREE and easy to do.
- Every time you earn rewards through P&G Good Everyday, P&G makes donations to charities that protect our planet.
- Take quizzes, answer surveys or scan your receipts featuring P&G Products.
- Collect points for each engagement and redeem them for rewards like gift cards and sweepstakes entries.
- As you earn, we automatically make donations to the causes you care about at no cost to you.
- Every sign up for P&G Good Everyday helps plant one tree.
Click image above to get started.
Hayfever is the worst for my son for his allergy.
Kroger always has what I need and great prices to help my budget.