kroger must do deals

week of 3/23/14

Here are this week’s MUST-DO Kroger deals – Advertised and UNadvertised! Sorry this is a little late today. First of all I totally forgot it was Wednesday (just keeping it real) and then there are just sooooo many amazing deals with the Mega Event, plus “other great deals” that I couldn’t hold back the awesome-ness.

Special note about the current Mega Event: Columbus region will get 2 extra days to shop as they have extended it through April 1st! See why HERE

• Sale dates are based on a Sun-Sat sale cycle, so if yours runs differently then you’ll want to add in those extras days. For example, if your ad cycle runs Wednesday-Tuesday, you’ll want to keep in mind that you have a couple more days to take advantage of the deals I have listed as ending on Saturday.
  • View the Full Kroger Ad Matchup for This Week
  • View the latest Kroger Closeouts

Helpful Videos:

Buy 5, Save $5 MEGA EVENT Deals (price reflects extra $1 off each item assuming you purchase 5 participating items) This is the 2nd and final week of the sale, dates run WITH your sale cycle
NON-MEGA MUST-DO DEALS

**I don’t include meat and local produce deals in this list because they vary so much by region. Be sure to check your local ad for those must-do deals!

Comments

MMolina

April 4, 201402:41 pm

Didn't see this posted for the week of 4/2. How often are the must do deals posted?

Katie

March 31, 201403:41 pm

FYI Checked my shopmium, and that $1 rebate on Belvita is for 2 boxes, not 1

Legacychick

March 31, 201402:12 pm

Kotex Catalina deal. I did it 5 times this morning. It works with either the cardboard box or plastic wrapped liners. Go cardboard if you can. You get 22 vs. 16. Catalinas printed back to back 5 times at 8 a.m. Great deal and thank you. In Michigan I paid $1.16 for 2 after rolling the $2.00 instant catalina.

LaTosha Freeman

March 28, 201411:18 am

I love this site! But anyway when the Izze drinks first went on sale I got 30 free! Went back 2 days later they had pulled the sale. But the Dove Mens hair care is free such a bargain and it smells so good. Im on this site daily so I can go to Krogers and save! Thanks so much!

go

March 29, 201401:20 pm

Probably pulled because u got 30, not because it was listed on this site. You ruin deals for other couponers that don't hoard, when u clear shelves.

Paige Dove

March 27, 201409:21 am

I went shopping yesterday and my total before coupons was right at $225 (my anxiety was through the roof because I didn't have anywhere near that much money on me or in my bank lol) and after my Kroger card and my coupons I ended up spending $64.90 for a 73% savings :) Also, my coupons for the Huggies wipes were for $0.40/1 and those doubled so they were $0.19/ea., so not free but pretty darn close :) Thank you so much Katie for all your hard work. I could never find all these fantastic deals on my own.

Tonya S.

March 26, 201407:50 pm

We were lucky that when they changed our sales cycle(Mid-Atlantic region), it was in the middle of a Mega Sale and we got to have it for 2 additional days!!! Pretty cool!!! Also, does someone know what to do if you don't get a catalina??? Two or three times, I have been to Kroger and not gotten my catalinas. This last trip, the Classico catalina didn't print...any advice???

Megan

March 29, 201408:18 pm

The other day my Huggies diaper catalina didn't print (because the printer ran out of paper) and the cashier sent me to customer service when I mentioned it. They gave me $5 cash back.

David

March 27, 201409:50 am

Go to the top of the page on this web site and click on couponing for beginners. Click on number 9, catalina questions, there you will find a form to submit if you didn't get your catalina. They will email you back in a couple of days.

shannon

March 26, 201406:47 pm

I just went and my total cost before coupons was $132.15. I used my e coupons and my paper coupons and it said my total coupon savings was $99.15 but, I got charged $71.12. I'm don't understand why I got charged so much!

Meaghan

March 26, 201406:59 pm

It includes the sale prices and mega event savings in the total coupon savings, so usually your total savings is more than what you actually bring in coupons.

MaryAnn

March 26, 201406:04 pm

There is a closeout on the pledge multi surface. Pay $2.14 wyb 2 get 2 CATs $1 OYNO. These items had a reg price tag, just make sure to do a price check.

Cris

March 26, 201404:53 pm

What do NLA mean

Meaghan

March 26, 201407:00 pm

No longer available.

Heather

March 26, 201401:53 pm

Can't seem to find the horizon mac & cheese at my krogers anymore. They have the annies but perhaps they stopped carrying the horizon brand?

Judy

March 26, 201401:52 pm

Can't read date on Bic $3. Do you know source and date of it?

Meaghan

March 26, 201407:00 pm

From ss 3/09, the expiration I think is April 6

Robin

March 26, 201401:31 pm

OYNO means On your next order

Rennelda

March 26, 201401:20 pm

OYNO...On Your Next Order. Always good to use if you have to do multiple transactions. My store allows 5 like coupons per transaction. So I use the OYNO Catalina on the next order/transaction.

Elisha

March 26, 201401:14 pm

Dang smartphones what does OYNO mean

Ali

March 26, 201401:26 pm

On Your Next Order. It means a coupon will print after you pay for a certain amount off your next order. Just make sure the cashier doesn't forget to give it to you!

JT

March 26, 201401:23 pm

It means On Your Next Order. It's a catalina coupon. You purchase something and get a printed coupon with your receipt for $ off your next order. Look under the Kroger Catalinas tab for more info on catalinas.

Lindsay McCain

March 26, 201401:20 pm

On your next order. You get a coupon printed out at the register that can be used at Kroger's for the money amount off of your groceries.

Elisha

March 26, 201401:12 pm

What does onto mean

Kristin

March 26, 201412:53 pm

I was able to get just about all of these when I went yesterday.. 15 shampoos and 5 body washes for $7.50! Scored almost $200 worth of stuff for $46 plus got the $2 Kotex catalina. Thank you for all your help Katie!

Julie W