kroger must do deals

week of 7/16/14

This week we’re doing something a little different!! I did a little video for you to see some of the things that I purchased this week! If you’re new to Kroger shopping or to this site be sure to check out the beginning of the video for a brief explanation of how everything works around here! And then be sure to check out the end where I included some of my bloopers. 🙂

Here are this week’s MUST-DO Kroger deals – Advertised and UNadvertised!

Snip20140613_264

To create your own printable shopping list, simply check the box to the left of the deal scenario. Then, print or gather your coupons and go ROCK Kroger!!

• Sale dates are based on a Wed-Tue sale cycle, so if yours runs differently then you’ll want to take that into consideration when using my “thru dates”. Read more about sale cycles HERE.
  • View the Full Kroger Ad Matchup for This Week

Helpful Videos:

**I don’t include meat and local produce deals in this list because they vary so much by region. Be sure to check your local ad for those must-do deals!

Comments

ann

July 24, 201402:40 pm

i got a digital q for .40/1 priviate select ice cream so be sure to check you digital q's.

VictoriaF

July 19, 201403:01 pm

Thank you so much for the video. I loved it! :)

GG

July 19, 201412:30 am

Loved the video!!!

Carrie Lee

July 19, 201412:05 am

I looooooove your bloopers!!!!! LOL thank you for everything you do!

KRR

July 18, 201404:16 pm

I have a digital coupon for $.50/1 Green Giant veggie chips. That coupon paired with the $.50 Savingstar should make it FREE!

lynn

July 18, 201402:21 pm

Bought 3 private selection southern pecan ice cream pints and didn't receive cat back. So maybe that flavor is not coded. It was not tagged but since you made the post regarding other flavors working besides the ones marked bummer. Thanks for all you do.

Katie

July 20, 201410:22 pm

Lynn, it's supposed to be ALL Private Selection frozen items, so you may want to contact them directly to receive your money. Contact info can be found at the bottom of this post: https://www.krogerkrazy.com/2012/09/kroger-catalinas-questions-answered/

Gwen Medley

July 18, 201401:46 pm

Thanks for the video...love it :)

Deanna

July 18, 201401:18 pm

Love the video! Keep them coming each week!

Tara

July 18, 201412:54 pm

there is a digital coupon for $1 off Viva paper towels and $1 cottonelle toilet paper

Helen

July 18, 201412:46 pm

Just a few things.. The Kraft e coupon is once, not five times. The All is back to being $3.99. Thanks for your website! Kroger crazy is my nickname. haha!

Helen

July 18, 201412:49 pm

Now some are saying the Kraft coupons are fixed. Bummer for me.

Jennifer B.

July 19, 201402:25 pm

The cheese coupon I have access to online clearly states 5 in one transaction (see cut and paste below), but apparently some folks are not experiencing that. Please call 1-866-221-4141 to see if they can adjust it for you, if you did purchase more than one and only had one e-coupon come off. That number worked for me (in Louisiana -- so perhaps a different number for different regions?? -- still a good place to start from the comfort of home in PJs!). Save $1.50 when you buy any ONE (1) KRAFT Natural Shredded (7-8 oz) or Block Cheese (5-8 oz). You may use this coupon up to 5 times in a single transaction. Limit of one coupon per item. Digital coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item.

Diana

July 18, 201412:38 pm

You are tooo cute. The video idea was awesome. So glad the All fabric softener and soap are still on sale. Need to wash today. Thanks. LOL