kroger must do deals

week of 3/2/16

Here are this week’s MUST-DO Kroger deals – Advertised and Unadvertised!

Snip20140613_264

To create your own printable shopping list, simply check the box to the left of the deal scenario. Then, print or gather your coupons and go ROCK Kroger!!

Helpful Videos:

Buy 5, Save $5 Mega Event Items thru 3/15/16. Prices below reflect $1.00 off per item mega savings assuming you purchase in multiples of 5 (mix & match)
OTHER GREAT DEALS (non-mega)

**I don’t include meat and local produce deals in this list because they vary so much by region. Be sure to check your local ad for those must-do deals!

Comments

Vman11

March 14, 201603:30 pm

Pls help- I am unable to see scrubbing bubbles coupon from the link here. Thanks

Selina

March 6, 201608:50 pm

No need to be hasty and basically call someone stupid, because you are wrong Kim. A twin pack counts as ONE item. It's per items scanned, not how many are in a pack. In order for you to have used to coupon correctly, you needed to get two twin packs. Also, just because your cashier accepted it, does not automatically make you correct.

Amy Schmelzer

March 6, 201608:11 am

Kim, that is misuse of the coupon.

kim

March 6, 201602:40 pm

Misuse, the store didn't even question the transaction. If it was misuse I believe they would of been up on it don't you Amy. In fact I even handed it to them separate from my other items. And ask the guy ringing and he said "yep it works just fine" . Amy you act like I'm stealing the information and item. If not for a public forum I would't respond other wise to your stupidity.

kim

March 5, 201607:22 pm

I may of only missed this on your site so I would like to share the information. If you use $2.00 /2 coupon on Secret deodorant/ antiperspirant . And purchase the "twin" pack that is currently on the 5 item deal at Kroger's. That will make the pack .99/2 or .50ea.

Marqurell Gentry

March 9, 201609:27 am

Thank you for sharing Kim.