Huggies Catalina Double Dip is back at Kroger!

The Huggies/Baby Aisle Catalina double dip is BACK and it's GOOD!!  We have a Huggies Catalina generating that will score $5.00 On Your Next Order when you purchase a total of $25 worth (before coupons*).  BUT the even better part is the BABY AISLE Instant Savings has joined in to help us stock up. The Baby Aisle Instant Savings ($10.00 minimum spent on your next baby purchase) will come off at register when you buy $40 worth in a single transaction.

I have a deal for you below but you can mix and match any of the baby items you'd like to get to your $25 total for Huggies and $40 overall total*. After coupons, rebates and Catalinas, you'll be scoring Huggies Pull-Ups for as low as $0.49 a pack!

Do you want $2.38 Huggies Snug & Dry?  Click HERE for details!!

Click HERE to view pictures of all items included in Catalina.

10/4 – 10/31 | Huggies Diapers, Wipes, Pull-Ups Training Pants, or Goodnites Underwear
Buy $25 in a single transaction = $5.00 OYNO

10/7 – 10/20 | Kroger Baby Aisle participating items
Buy $40 worth in a single transaction = $10.00 Instant Savings

(based on limit 2 “like” printable coupons and 3 “like” insert coupons per transaction )

Search for more coupons in my coupon database

*Remember, the $40 “total purchase” is your PRE-coupon total, meaning the coupons you use will NOT change the fact that you just spent 40 bucks. The only caveat to this rule is Kroger DIGITAL coupons. These WILL reduce your “total spent”, so make sure you don't have any of those loaded that will make your total dip below $40.

If you want to do these deals more than once, be sure to separate your transactions to ensure your Catalinas print. And remember, Kroger Catalinas ALWAYS roll!! Want to learn more about how Kroger Catalinas work, including what to do if you don't receive yours? Read THIS POST.

Comments

Justin Motto

October 20, 202001:19 pm

Just wanted to say I just ran and did this deal. Everything worked for me except the E-Coupon. Customer service made it right. Total was $22.48 - $15 from Ibotta - $5 off next transaction = $2.48 (which was the tax) Thanks for sharing this!

Janelle

October 19, 202001:24 am

I did 5 seperate transactions and never got any catalina coupons.

Jess

October 12, 202004:38 pm

My Catalina didn’t print. I did 2 separate transactions & it didn’t print on either. I submitted to Catalina & they said they only honor print or posted deals. And that they don’t have the huggies deal. How can I prove it?

Megan Michaelis

October 12, 202005:06 pm

I am missing 1 too from a few days ago, but I haven't heard back from Catalina yet. I received a print out a few days before the deal started announcing the $5 printout so it definately is going on.

Steph

October 18, 202007:47 am

My Catalina didn’t print either. Where did you submit it??

Jessica

October 18, 202012:26 pm

Support.catalina.com

Barb

October 12, 202010:52 am

My kroger told me that one per purchase meant only one per transaction. So this deal does not work.

Katie

October 13, 202007:08 pm

Barb, that is incorrect. One coupon per purchase means = one coupon per ITEM(s) purchased. You are buying 5 packs of diapers and using ONE coupon per pack.

Dawn

October 12, 202008:28 am

Good morning! I’m not used to using coupons and could really use this diaper deal on Huggies. I don’t understand how I can use 5 - $3/pack coupons since the stipulation on the coupon reads one coupon per customer per purchase?

Katie

October 13, 202007:09 pm

Hi Dawn, One coupon per purchase means = one coupon per ITEM(s) purchased. 5 packs are being purchased, so 5 coupons can be used. This clause just means you can't use multiple coupons on a single item.

Amy

October 12, 202002:07 am

Make sure you get the right size Pull-Ups for the Ibotta offer. The Krogers near me only have the 3T and 4T for some reason.

Megan

October 12, 202005:02 pm

Scan the barcode on the Ibotta app to see if they all participate. Mu Ibotta said 2.5-3.5, but I think it is a typo I used it on 3t-4t and 4t-5t no problem.

Amy

October 15, 202003:33 pm

My ibotta connection never works in the store. It is so annoying.

Jennifer

October 11, 202011:37 am

So where is the best place to buy coupons from the papers if you don't have them?

Megan

October 12, 202005:08 pm

I have heard some Dollar Trees sell them. There is a cash back available on these you can do instead. But I learned that digital coupons won't redeem if you have the cash back downloaded (even if already redeemed).

Nicki

October 11, 202009:05 am

Its too bad that in krogers coupon policy they only allow 3 like coupons.

Katie

October 11, 202011:21 am

Nicki, I know each store is allowed to set their own rules but take a copy of the Kroger Corporate Coupon Policy with you and see if that helps your cause. https://www.krogerkrazy.com/2014/05/kroger-coupon-policy/

Lo

October 11, 202010:08 am

Did they recently change their official policy? My stores are 5 like coupons.

Katie

October 11, 202010:57 am

Lo, the Kroger Corporate Coupon Policy has not changed...but they do allow their stores and managers to set their own rules on how many coupons they will accept. :(