Here are my Top 10 favorite things about using Kroger Pickup:
- I can take my time creating my menu plan for the week and add items to my cart as I go. I'm very "Type A" so this just makes me happy to be super organized this way.
- Kroger remembers what my most frequently purchased items are and displays those first for quicker, more convenient shopping. You can even create a "favorites" list for those frequently purchased items and with one click, you're good to go!
The service fee is just $4.95 (may vary by region), but is waived for your first 3 orders!Trust me, you will definitely save this much (or more!) by not stepping foot into the store and succumbing to those impulse purchases! For a limited time this fee is WAIVED when you spend $35.00 (but that's easy, right?)!
- Kroger Pickup orders count toward your fuel points just like in-store purchases.
- When placing an order, you will be asked to select a 1-hour window (between 8 am - 9 pm, 7 days a week) to pick up your order. You can reserve a timeslot up to three days in advance! I try to arrive in the MIDDLE of the 1-hour window to beat the rush.
- I always include instructions like how ripe I'd like my bananas and avocados, the specific weight of my bag of cherries, how thin I'd like my deli meat sliced (chipped please!), the fact that I prefer the SKINNY asparagus if available. AND that if they have to substitute my eggs, I only want those from HAPPY chicken (pasture raised). 😁
- My items are stored for maximum freshness until I come pick them up, including refrigeration for items that require it.
- Kroger now texts me before I pick up my order so I can review any necessary substitutions!
- Kroger Digital Coupons I have loaded will automatically apply to my order at pickup. If I have paper coupons, I always tell them that when I call to let them know that I'm there (if they don't already ask).
- When I arrive at my store, I just call the number on the sign to let them know I've arrived. An Associate brings my order out to my car, loads all my groceries, and I'm on my way in minutes!