week of 12/17/14
Here are this week’s MUST-DO Kroger deals – Advertised and UNadvertised.
To create your own printable shopping list, simply check the box to the left of the deal scenario. Then, print or gather your coupons and go ROCK Kroger!!
- Sale dates are based on a Wed-Tue sale cycle, so if yours runs differently then you’ll want to take that into consideration when using my “thru dates”. Read more about sale cycles HERE.
- View the Full Kroger Ad Matchup for This Week
- New to Kroger shopping? Top 10 Ways to Save at Kroger video
- New to Couponing? Getting Started Series posts and videos!
- What is a Catalina?
- Also be sure to check out my “help” section at the bottom of this page for answers to your frequently asked questions.
**I don’t include meat and local produce deals in this list because they vary so much by region. Be sure to check your local ad for those must-do deals!
Regarding the Campbell’s to go soup, you have Buy 2 = $2 OYNO, but in the deal scenario you have it listed as $1.50 OYNO. Am I missing something?
Do Kroger’s take expired coupons?
My local Kroger (New Castle IN) will scan them to see if they will still run, most will for about a week after. They say it depends on the individual coupon (the companies I think). But they also said that could change at any time. I would ask your store, each store may be different.
There isn’t a digital brut coupon and I couldn’t find it on smart source
It changes every week. I found that out from the first time Katie posted the link.
i think the buy $100 worth of gap cards and get $25 in your next shopping trip is a must do great deal
I tried to use the link you posted for the printable $1/1 brut coupon but I see no brut coupon on that add.