Post sponsored by Chameleon Cold-Brew. All opinions remain my own.
Are you a coffee lover who wants to get things done in an instant? If so, one product that you might want to have is a cold brew coffee concentrate by Chameleon. Cold-brew coffee concentrate works faster than cold brew makers. All you have to do is get a glass, pour it in, dilute with water or cream, add ice, and your drink is ready.
Dedicated to crafting one fine cup of cold-brew coffee, Chameleon Organic Coffee stands behind every bean, bottle and brew they perfect. And because coffee beans are as varied as the people who enjoy them, they use ethically and sustainably sourced organic beans from the most fertile coffee farms around the world. Take Chameleon Black Coffee Organic Cold-Brew Concentrate for instance. This easy to make cold-brew is meticulously crafted by Chameleon coffee experts to be a better brew.
Chameleon Organic Black Coffee is Austin’s original cold-brew with notes of toffee and semi-sweet chocolate for a bold, balanced unsweetened buzz. Chameleon Organic Vanilla features a balanced bold and smooth vanilla flavored coffee and the Espresso features a bold, robust espresso coffee flavor. Don’t they all sound delicious??
When it comes down to it, they are determined to produce the best-tasting coffee available. So, they’re pretty sure that no matter how you take your coffee, you’ll discover a better-tasting brew with Chameleon.
- Cold-Brew Concentrate – This 32-fluid ounce glass bottle of unsweetened Chameleon Organic Black Coffee Cold-Brew Concentrate is incredibly easy to make at home just the way you want it
- A Better Taste – Chameleon Organic Black Coffee Concentrate features notes of toffee and semi-sweet chocolate for a bold, balanced buzz
- Certified Organic – Chameleon uses certified USDA organic 100% arabica beans to craft a better brew for you
- Sustainably Sourced – Their coffee is ethically and sustainably sourced, not only because it tastes better, but because they believe in compassion for coffee farmers and for the planet
- Cold Brew Your Way – Black or creamy, sweet or bold, each 32-ounce glass bottle makes up to 8 servings of cold-brew coffee. It is recommended that you add 4 fl. Oz. of concentrate to 4 fl. Oz. of your favorite mix-in
Download your $2.00 Kroger Digital Coupon today and head into to rock this deal. You’ll find these Chameleon Organic Cold-Brews in the refrigerated section at Kroger in store.