Post sponsored by SheaMoisture. All opinions remain my own.
Are you ready for another amazing deal on SheaMoisture? I have a great one for you with an amazing sale at Kroger. Our favorite hair care products are included in the new self-care event. All you have to do is spend $15.00 in one transaction on participating items and you’ll save $5.00 instantly at checkout.
I come from a line of curly haired family members and have passed it on to my teenage daughter. We have found SheaMoisture curly products and love them for their cleaner ingredients. PLUS curly? It’s a total win! SheaMoisture hair products contains no silicone, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oil or petrolatum.
Shea Moisture® Paraben-Free Curl & Shine Coconut & Hibiscus Shampoo for Curly Hair
- This curl enhancing shampoo is a natural hair shampoo that contains coconut oil to moisturize and protect hair while replenishing lost oil
- SheaMoisture delivers this silicone free shampoo that is a curl care shampoo and also contains hibiscus flower extracts to improve hair elasticity while reducing the occurrence of breakage
- The rich, creamy lather of SheaMoisture’s Coconut and Hibiscus women’s shampoo and daily shampoo gently washes away impurities, leaving you with frizz free waves and curls
SheaMoisture® Silicone-Free Curl Shine Coconut & Hibiscus Conditioner for Curly Hair
- SheaMoisture’s Coconut & Hibiscus Curl and Shine Conditioner is a lightweight hair care product that helps to restore and smooth dry hair cuticles without weighing your hair down
- This moisturizing shine conditioner ensures you have no more knots, snarls or tangles – just soft, shining, easy to style hair wash after wash
- Moisturizing conditioner instantly softens and detangles dry, frizzy hair while infusing your curls and coils with intense moisture. Great for natural hair
If you’re ready to take advantage of this AMAZING deal then head out for your inserts today so you can can save BIG (I really mean BIG) on these clean hair care products with our our self-care event happening until October 18th!