week of 5/7/14
Here are this week’s MUST-DO Kroger deals – Advertised and UNadvertised! Just because the Mega Sale is over, doesn’t mean there aren’t oodles of deals to score at Kroger right now. (Totally adding “oodles” to my list of words I never actually say in my real life, along with “dilly dally”, “doozy” and “woohoo!”.) 🙂 🙂 🙂
- Sale dates are based on a Wed-Tue sale cycle, so if yours runs differently then you’ll want to take that into consideration when view my “thru dates”. For example, if your ad cycle runs Monday-Sunday, you’ll want to keep in mind that you have to take advantage of the deals I have listed by Sunday of that week. Confused yet? Read more about sale cycles HERE.
- View the Full Kroger Ad Matchup for This Week
- New to Kroger shopping? Top 10 Ways to Save at Kroger!
- New to Couponing? Getting Started Series posts and videos!
- Also be sure to check out my “help” section at the bottom of this page for answers to your frequently asked questions.
**I don’t include meat and local produce deals in this list because they vary so much by region. Be sure to check your local ad for those must-do deals!
How do I find the Country Time coupon?
How do I get the Country Time coupon? I haven’t been able to find the link for it.
Did anyone find the 2 ct. Advil in their store? If so, what part of the store? The lowest count I saw was 10.
How will the speed stick deal work with the B1G1 coupon that’s coming out this Sunday? Will the catalina still trigger if one is free? This coupon’s the best deal then, right?
Where in the store did you find the Private Selection Mason Jar Desserts? Thanks.
you can find it at the bakery section.
They are in the deli area where would buy refrigerated cheesecakes, cakes, cupcakes. But beware they must be labeled Private Selection. There is an “unbranded” packaged one by another company Daystar that Kroger is phasing out and replacing with the PS brand. The Daystar will not trigger the digital coupon and it will not remove it from your bill. I was told by deli manager that most stores have gotten the PS but they must sell thru the Daystar first. So you may need to ask for the PS label. And they are frozen when they arrive in store. (Mine was) HTH
Would the $3/3 on any Breyers, Klondike, Magnum, popsicle, fruttare or Good humor products in the 5/4 RP work for the Breyers ice cream? This should make for a nice deal! 🙂
YES IT WILL!
Yep, better than the Kroger digital one this time.
Is the scope mouthwash 350ml. still 10 for $10?
Yes! I just saw it today at my Kroger!
Smdck-aab what I was looking for-ty!