Post sponsored by Wild Side. All opinions remain my own.
It’s time for dinner and I’m going to help you out of a rut with Wild Side Meals at Kroger. Kroger not only has these five NEW items but they are equally delicious and something you’ll want to add to your weekly rotation. We have a great sale price on these meals until March 28th so you’ll want to head in soon to stock up your home freezers. Need a dinner idea? Wild Side is here for you.
The shrimp are wild caught off the Patagonian coast, and the Four Cheese Cod is made with wild caught Icelandic Cod. The shrimp and cod are processed and quick frozen to ensure quality and freshness, then blended with chef-created ingredients to bring you an exceptional eating experience. Each shrimp and cod portion is then expertly assembled to pay extra special attention to consistence and quality. These meals are a good source of lean protein.
NEW to Kroger are these five delicious varieties.
- Argentinian Red Shrimp Mac n Cheese with elbow macaroni in a creamy cheese sauce
- Chipotle Agave Shrimp with Ramen Noodle, Bell Pepper, Onion and Pea
- Green Chile Shrimp Alfredo with Linguine, Pea and Pear Onion
- Seafood Pasta Mardi Gras with Andouille Sausage, Bell Pepper and Pear Onion
- Four Cheese Sauce Cod with Julienne Carrot, Green Bean and Pearl Onion
Don’t go anywhere because Wild Side has tons of more meals you’ll want to pick up on your next shopping trip.
Wild Side believes in responsibly sourcing their seafood and then chef-creates all the meals you see at Kroger. You’ll be getting restaurant (or better) quality food that will bring you an exceptional eating experience. Each fish portion is cut to size and the meal is then expertly assembled to pay extra special attention to consistency and quality.
- Bourbon Glazed Cod with Brussels Sprouts, Butternut Squash, Wild Rice, Dried Cranberry & Scampi Butter
- Blackened Tilapia with Red Beans, Farro, Bell Peppers, Onion, Green Beans and Scampi Butter
- Creole-Inspired Mahi Mahi with Cauliflower, Edamame, Corn, Zucchini, Barley and Herb Butter
- Ginger Miso Salmon with Togarishi Spiced Brown Rice, Broccoli, Bell Peppers and Edamame
- Tuscan-Style Salmon with Tomato, Zucchini, Chickpeas and Garlic Butter
Don’t miss out on all of these amazing Wild Side Meals at Kroger. You’ll find these priced at $7.50 each until March 28th. Grab a few for your lunches at work or enjoy with your family at home. If you choose to not eat meat on Fridays during the Lenten season, these would make the perfect meal to end your night.
I can’t wait for you to try these. You’ll find these meals located in your seafood bunkers or your frozen seafood section. No coupons are needed for this $7.50 price, just add a few to your shopping cart or with Kroger Pickup and the savings will be given right when you use your loyalty card.